Pages

If there's no orange in the sky, i do try enjoying grey: I am a delusion angel.

15.4.10

i just found about 'GO'

get up and go, take a chance and be strong
or u could spend ur whole life holding on
don't look back, just go, take a breath, move along

**

Drink up baby down,
Mmmm, are you in or are you out?
Leave your things behind
'cause it's all going off without you,
Excuse me, too busy you're writing your tragedy,
These mishaps, you bubble wrap,
when you've no idea what you're like.

So let go, let go, jump in,
Oh well, whatcha waiting for,
It's alright,
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown,
Let go, l-let go, just get in,
Oh, it's so amazing here,
It's alright,
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown

**
I'm learning to fall
I can't hardly breathe
When I'm going down don't worry about me

**
Me, and you, and my medication
Love is just a chemical creation
Synthetic sensation

**
Boys like Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment