Pages

If there's no orange in the sky, i do try enjoying grey: I am a delusion angel.

6.3.12

One night.

Folks, have u ever felt something that not happened yet?
Or, have you ever felt like something good was going to happen?
Ah, or maybe u felt nostalgic about something that never happened?
Or, oh well, just name it all.. delusion.

However, i made a love poem while those feelings inside my mind.
I tried to remember my besties's faces when they were in fall in love.
And i created my illusion for one sweet moment.

Suddenly, only this sweet song caught in my head, by my fave singer, Hail Paul McCartney!!
And this is.. a simply love poem, hopefully, complements that song.

                                    This Never Happened Before. OST The Lake House - 
                                                                                 Paul McCartney

One night
There's a sun flower on the table
There's two cup of coffee
There's a large window beside us
There's people out of there, outside
But we don't care

One night
There's no conversation
There's only our eyes look each other
There's time ticking
There's we enjoying each moment
And we are together

One night, we are in pure love and warm and time goes by, but we don't care, we just don't care.




No comments:

Post a Comment