Pages

If there's no orange in the sky, i do try enjoying grey: I am a delusion angel.

11.3.12

"Meditation"



So, Meditation is recreation of mind. It means, meditation is not only about sit comfortably with back straight in solitary moment, free mind, stay in relax, breathing in and out slowly, take a deep breath..or.. whatsoever, how do you say it?

Biking is meditation. Sort of.. hahahaha. Dunno why, i just surrounded Menteng, felt the wind, went to Taman Suropati and Taman Menteng, had afternoon muse and conversation. (not monologue at that time..hehe). I had a fun! But yeah.. i had no a chance to buy a sunflower at Cikini, Someday i'll make it!

Anyway, then, i created what i have been thinking about "my lil dream" that stay forever in my head. Bike, Coffee shop, window, sunset, muse, convo, aaahhh i know you know what i mean. It's like pieces in a movie or novel (Migod...)

So, after i had biking around, i stopped by to a coffee shop. I took a window seat. I stared out the window. I was sipping my tea, enjoyed my foods, had conversation with dear friend of mine, and thats all! Yeah, dying to have those activites in all my days.. i have to go abroad! Wearing coats and boots everyday..wow! :p






No comments:

Post a Comment