Pages

If there's no orange in the sky, i do try enjoying grey: I am a delusion angel.

26.3.12

Ms. Sunflower

Foto: Afif Saputra 

Hahaha.. 
Sorry for being a bit narcissistic showing you pics of myself. 
But, do you see "the happiness" on my face, pals?



Why sunflower? 
My dear friend of mine asked me. 
That was an absurd question. Somehow, he took me to the florist.


  

My dear friend of mine, 
Sunflower is the magical thing that i can enjoy its yellow, its fiery blooms, 
and it always hypnotize me into a room of happiness.

As you told, 
Sunflower is a symbol of fidelity. 
It always follow the sun from east to west, from sunrise until sunset, 
each day. 


                                                                     

Words can't describe how i feel. 
The beautiful things inside blow me away.. 
to the Neverland, my dreamland.

Me blooming like a sunlower.
Me can't stop smiling.
That magical moment flew me away to the highest orange sky.

I was so happy for had a sunflower in my hand. 
In every muse, i always dreaming it. 
This... 
Go to the florist, 
buy sunflower, 
keep it in my hand, 
go to the silent garden or park, 
feel the wind..
and with the backsound of france song.


 L'Amoureuse - Carla Bruni

U made it. So this writing is special for you, dear friend of mine.
For always remember all my "Sagarmatha" and for those france songs.
Enjoy.. :)


4 comments:

  1. say meet yuk.. suka sama tulisanmu

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks nesy.. yuk kapan?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:31 AM

    life's too short to have regrets
    so I'm learning now to leave it in the past and try to forget
    only have one life to live
    so you better make the best of it. _Bruno mars

    another moodbooster =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:17 PM

    HBD.. Today your life begins..

    *usually i say it late =P

    ReplyDelete